Discover Johnson Matthey
Use your skills and passion
At our plant in Gliwice, we have a range of positions for people with different levels of experience – including those who are just starting out on their career path. We offer positions ranging from managerial and engineering positions to production workers and operators. Together we will choose the ideal development path for you.
Course of the recruitment interview:
During the talk we will tell you about Johnson Matthey. We’d be pleased if you take a look here before the talk: Home | Johnson Matthey
A substantive conversation in a good atmosphere will allow us to get to know each other’s expectations.
We will do our best to ensure that you do not have to wait long for feedback.
We will give you constructive and developmental feedback after each stage you’ve taken part in – regardless of the outcome of the recruitment process.
Why work with us?
- Direct employment within the structures of our company with the possibility of a long-term cooperation
- The opportunity for professional development in a future-oriented battery industry
- The opportunity to acquire interesting experience in a production company (modern and automated production process)
- Real opportunities for promotion through participation in internal recruitment
- Private medical care with EnelMed
- Sports card subsidy
- Additional life insurance
- Perks and additional benefits – “self-arranged countryside holiday”
- Annual awards
- Employee Referral Programme, ECP
- Convenient location – Gliwice (Łabędy) Economic Zone
- Large free car park for employees
- Employee transport from Piastów Square adjusted to BS plant shift hours
“If I had to describe my work at Johnson Matthey Battery Systems in three words, I would use the words: challenge – development – satisfaction.”
Junior Customer Service Project Specialist
“I’m happy to work in a company where I have the opportunity to grow and every success is appreciated.”
Electronics Engineering Leader
“The development of li-ion batteries and e-mobility means a cleaner planet and a better future for next generation. I’m glad that I can develop these technologies at Johnson Matthey Battery Systems.”
Production Line Leader
“The work I do brings me a lot of satisfaction. I’m glad to work for a company that offers great opportunities for growth.”
… and be a part of our global team!
years of historyEXPLORE OUR HISTORY